- Fee assured
- Verified account
Mr Paravastu trained in Yorkshire and the Humber Deanery, where he developed extensive vascular and endovascular experience. In addition, he undertook an Endovascular Fellowship in Sydney, Australia. He treats a wide range of vascular conditions including
- Carotid surgery --Stroke prevention operations
- Claudication -- to improve circulation to legs
- Varicose Veins --- to help improve leg pain and also for aesthetic purpose.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms -- to prevent rupture of aneurysm --specialist in KEY hole aneurysm repairs called EVAR
- Special interest in Endovascular key hole management of vascular disease, treating aneurysms and blockages in circulation using this approach
- Special interest in Diabetic Lower limb salvage with experience in performing below the knee and ankle angioplasty and stenting to help heal foot ulcers.
- Minimally invasive key hole endothermal and non-endothermal treatment of varicose veins
- Also treat open inguinal, femoral and umbilical hernias.
Mr Paravastu also has extensive research experience and have special interest in systematic reviews and research in to endovascular management of vascular disease and published over 30 papers in peer reviewed journals.
Areas of interest
Leg pain --claudication;
Veins --prominent/varicose veins;
LASER/Key hole treatment for Veins;
Hernia --open hernia repair;
Stroke prevention --carotid operation;
Aneurysm --Abdominal aneurysm surgery;
Diabetic Foot --All diabetic related foot problems;
Fistula formation--for Dialysis access
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Sam Andrews Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- FRCS Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 2016
- MD University of Manchester 2010
- PgDip University of Cardiff 2010
- MBBS NTR University of Health Sciences 2003
Reference number 6061441
Affiliations / memberships
Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Hatherley LaneCHELTENHAMGL51 6SY
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 07307 641071
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.