- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Thank you for visiting my profile.
I am a bilingual (English and Dutch) Accredited Integrative Humanistic Counsellor (MBACP) and an EMDR Therapist.
I am passionate about self development and I have experience in working with people from different background and ages.
I work holistically which looks at the mind, body and soul/spirit all connected and working together, therefore I use different approaches and cater to suit my clients needs as I believe that no one approach fits all.
As a Humanistic Integrative Counsellor i use approaches such as:
Rewind Trauma Technique
Some of the areas that I cover are:
* Identity issues
* Stress Management
* Cultural Issues
* Spiritual Issues
* Childhood Abuse
* Sexual Abuse
* Post Traumatic Stress
* Self Esteem
* Anger Management
* Behaviour Issues
I am a member of BAATN and EMDR Association UK & Ireland and an Accredited member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and use their ethical framework in my practice.
Areas of interest
Cultural Issues; Identity Issues; How the brain works in Trauma; Mindfullness
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Dutch - Fluent
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling CPPD LTD 2009
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling CPPD LTD 2007
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Course CPPD LTD 2009
- Time Limited Counselling Course CPPD LTD 2009
- Psychology & Psychiatry Course CPPD LTD 2009
- Motivational Interview Technique (MIT) Course DAAT 2011
- Counselling and Therapeutic Intervention for Women WNG 2012
- EMDR Part 1, 2 & 3 EMDR TRAINING UK - SANDI RICHMAN 2015
- Essential Supervision Skills SDS SEMINAR LTD 2018
- Rewind Trauma Therapy Training DAVID MUSS 2018
Affiliations / memberships
Registered and Accredited member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Member of EMDR Association UK & Ireland
Member of Black African and Asian Therapy Network (BAATN)
Member of International Association for Rewind Trauma Therapy (IARTT)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.