- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Pain medicine
I am a Consultant in Pain Management with 29 years experience. I have published extensively on the management of chronic pain and lectured locally, nationally and internationally on pain management.
Areas of interest
Neuropathic pain; Lower back pain; Chronic pain; Pain management
Current NHS consultant posts held
Retired from NHS
Antiepileptics in pain management
I have published five books on pain management and have over sixty papers on pain management published
- MB BCh BAO Queens University, Belfasy 1984
- MD Queens University Belfast 1988
- FFARCSI Faculty of Anaesthetists, RCSI 1988
- Diploma in Pain Management Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 2001
- Diploma in Immediate Medical Care Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh 1989
- Diploma in Anaesthetics Royal College of Anaesthetists 1986
Reference number 2913401
- Rampark Pain Centre 2 Rampark Lurgan...
- 08:00 - 20:00
- 028 3883 1590
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Gary McCleane