- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
Dr Hana Soliman is a Consultant Psychiatrist with over 17 years of experience working in the National Health Service and is currently working for Kent and Medway NHS Partnership Trust. She has a medical degree, M.Sc., Ph.D., and is a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
Areas of interest
PTSD and Complex Trauma;
- DM Practice Management(Admin)
- Harley Street Medico Service Ltd 10 Harley Street London W1G 9PF
Current NHS consultant posts held
Kent and Medway NHS and Social Partnership Trust
Dartford, Gravesham, and Swanley Community Mental Health Team
Cultural aspects of mental illness
Clinical Exellence Award
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Native or bilingual
- Russian - Fluent
Patient Satifaction Feedback: range of 4.7-5 out of 5
- M.Sc Psychological Medicine and Neurology Cairo University 1985
- MB. BCh. Cairo University 1979
- Ph.D. Psychiatry Russian Academy of Medical Sciences 1992
- M.Sc. Clinical Neurophysiology Cairo University 2000
- Certificate of Medical Education in Clinical Settings Kent, Surry & Sussex Deanery 2005
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Psychosis King's College London 2011
- Open Dialogue Peer Supported Open Dialogue Academy 2016
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy SDS Training 2017
- EMDR (Parts 1-3) EMDR Association 2017
Reference number 6038884
- Greenhithe Therapy CentreCotton LaneDartfordDA2...
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 07502 454874
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.