- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
Ms. Angeles Espeso mainly works privately at Kings Park Hospital-Stirling, Ross Hall Hospital-Glasgow and Tayside Complete Health Clinic-Dundee. In addition, She is also a Locum Ear, Nose and Throat ENT consultant surgeon at the Borders General Hospital and has worked at Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy when relocated to Scotland in April 2019 with her family. She has previously worked as an ENT consultant and Clinical Lead in Colchester General Hospital in Essex. Her subspecialty interests are otology ear complaints, dizziness, tinnitus, ENT paediatrics-recurrent tonsillitis, glue ear, hearing loss, breathing difficulties/laryngomalacia, tongue tie, blocked nose/large adenoids// adult chronic sinusitis, head & neck skin lesions removal and facial cosmetics BOTOX and Dermal fillers// treatment of migraine with botox.
Ms Espeso completed a Paediatric ENT Fellowship in Birmingham Childrens Hospital after obtaining her completion specialist training in ENT in the South West of England and passed the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons Examination in OtoRhinoLaryngology Head & Neck Surgery FRCS ORL- HNS. She has been an Honorary Lecture in Swansea University in Wales since 2003. She is an Examiner of the Royal College of Surgeons for the FRCS ORL- HNS and the Diploma of ORL-HNS. She is currently the Educational Supervisor the ENT Specialist Registrars at Victoria Hospital Kirkaldy.
She has been the organiser of an International Paedatric Airway Course of the last 6 years. And she has been faculty in multiple ENT related courses.
Her published scientific articles are available via Linkedln Research, Academia, . She is the co-author of ENT Key topics.
Ms Espeso is affiliated with ENTUK, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and Medical Protection Society.
Areas of interest
Otology ear complaints, dizziness, tinnitus, ENT paediatrics-recurrent tonsillitis, glue ear, hearing loss, breathing difficulties/laryngomalacia, tongue tie, blocked nose/large adenoids// adult chronic sinusitis, head & neck skin lesions removal and facial cosmetics BOTOX and Dermal fillers// treatment of migraine with botox.
- Grace Horton
- Complete Health Ltd. 7 Commercial Street Dundee DD1 3DA
- 01382 549088
- Kings Park Reception
- B M I Kings Park Hospital Polmaise Road Stirling FK7 9JH
- Ross Hall Outpatients
- Bmi Ross Hall Hospital 221 Crookston Road Glasgow G52 3NQ
- 0141 810 3151
Anaesthetists worked with
Ms Angeles Espeso has worked with Dr Robert Hart at the following hospitals:
- BMI Kings Park Hospital (1-5)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Borders General Hospital
Huntlyburn Terrace, Melrose TD6 9BS
Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy
Colchester General Hospital, Colchester, Essex
Obscured Auditory Disorder
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Spanish - Native or bilingual
- Italian - Conversational
- Portuguese - Basic
Courses offered to GPs
GP talks in Stirling and Glasgow, currently under revision due to C19.
- Licence in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS equivalent) Complutense Medical University of Madrid 1996
- Diploma in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (DO-HNS) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2006
- MRCS Roysl College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 2003
- AFRCSI Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland 2003
- FRCS ORL-HNS Roysl College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 2015
- ENT Paediatric Fellowship Birmingham Children's Hospital 2015
Reference number 4363046
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- ENT Consultant Surgeon Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy, Scotand 2019
- Locum ENT Consultant Surgeon Borders General Hospital 2020
- ENT Consultant Surgeon Colchester General Hospital 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- FRCS ORL-HNS - Otolaryngology, 2015
Affiliations / memberships
Medical Protection Society
British Otology Association
- BMI Kings Park Hospital, Polmaise...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 01786 287000
- BMI Ross Hall Hospital, 221 Crookston Road,...
- 12:00 - 15:30
- 0141 810 3151
- Tayside Complete Health, 3 & 7 Commercial...
- 15:00 - 17:00
- 01382 549088
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
BMI Kings Park Hospital, Polmaise RoadStirlingFK7 9JH - Tel: 01786 287000
BMI Ross Hall Hospital, 221 Crookston Road, Glasgow, G52 3NQ - Tel 0141 810 3151
Tayside Complete Health, 3 & 7 Commercial Street, Dundee DD1 3DA - Tel 01382 549088
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: ...