- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am a fully accredited senior member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists and I have over 12 years experience working with people of all ages - adults, young adults, students and children- with a wide range of issues.
I work in a fundamentally psychodynamic way on a weekly basis in a quiet and private space.
Areas of interest
Relationships; Depression; Anxiety; Bereavement; Sexuality; Eating Disorders; Abuse; Health Related Issues; Self-esteem; Post-traumatic Stress; Fostering and Adoption; Stress; Trauma and General Counselling.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling WPF & BACP Accredited 2009 Tunbridge Wells Counselling Centre 2009
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Senior Accredited Member BACP 2020
Details of entry to specialist register
- Registrant on the BACP register of Counsellors & Psyhotherpists, 2020
Affiliations / memberships
Senior Accredited Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
Registrant No. 20207