- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am able to offer Video sessions via FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom and telephone.
Asking for help can be difficult and it takes real courage to decide that you are ready to do something about how you are feeling or what is happening in your life. I am experienced in helping individuals with a wide range of issues.
Counselling is a collaborative process which facilitates a deeper sense of self-understanding, acceptance and more fulfilling relationships with others and life.
I have over 20 years’ experience providing short and long term counselling and psychotherapy to groups, individuals, adults and young people.
I am integrally trained and my practice is informed by different theoretical approaches and modalities. In my clinical work I match my approach to each client’s unique needs.
I provide a compassionate, non-judgemental, confidential space for us to work on your goals.
Sessions for individuals are generally on a weekly basis. Each session is 50 minutes long.
I deliver counselling via Telephone or online video platforms.
Areas of interest
Abortion ; Anxiety; Emotional abuse; Generalised anxiety disorder; Redundancy; Self-harm; Suicidal ideation ; Abuse; Bereavement ; loss ; Depression ; Family issues ; Low self-esteem ; Postnatal depression ; Relationship problems ; Separation and divorce ;Stress ; Affairs and betrayals ; Bullying ; Carer support ; Domestic violence ; Feeling sad ; ;Low self-confidence ; Miscarriage ; Physical abuse ; Pregnancy and birth ;Sexual abuse ;Work-related stress ; Addictions ; trauma
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- Masters in Arts of Counselling & Psychotherapy Thames Valley University UK 2004
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Counselling Supervision of groups and individuals Inter-Psyche, Kent and Medway NHS & SCPT 2014
- Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic counselling: Integrative Model Lambeth College, UK 2003
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- MBACP Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist The British Association for Counselling &Psychotherapy 2005
Affiliations / memberships
UKRC - The United Kingdom of Registered Counsellors
CCC - Counselling Code of Conduct