- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I was trained at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital higher surgical training orthopaedic
rotation in London and was appointed as a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon in 1997.
For the last 20 years my practice includes: Shoulder & upper limb, arthroplasty, arthrosopy
and sports injuries. Most of the shoulder & upper limb surgery is performed in Day surgery.
I am a member of the British Shoulder and elbow society and the European Shoulder surgical association.
Areas of interest
shoulder rotator cuff
total shoulder replacement
carpal tunnel syndrome
fractures of upper limb
- Gail Wilson
- Croydon University Hospital 560 London Road THORNTON HEATH CR7 7YE
- 020 8401 3102
- 020 8401 3100
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Gita Menon Fee Assured
- MD University of Montpellier, France 1984
- FRCS Ed ( Fellow of the Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh Royal college of Surgeons 1988
- FRCS Ed (orth) Fellow of the Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh Ryal college of Surgeons 1996
- Certification in Teaching University of London 2001
Reference number 2903507
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certification of completion of specialised training in Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery, 1997
Affiliations / memberships
British Elbow and Shoulder Surgical society
European society of Shoulder and elbow surgery
British Orthopaedic association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details