- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Therapy
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
Areas of interest
She has been trained in Mindfulness and in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
Assessment and treatment many mental health problems; Anxiety (including social phobia, simple phobias, generalized anxiety and OCD); Depression; Post-trauma including one off traumas e.g road traffic accidents etc as well as traumas related to jobs such as military, police and medical emergencies etc; Problems related to traumatic childhood experiences and domestic abuse; Health conditions such as Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Pain management
Current NHS consultant posts held
Pricipal Clinical Psychologist
Courses offered to GPs
Talks on the role of psychology in Primary and secondary care.
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://www.hcpc-uk.org/
- MPhil Clinical Psychology University of Edinburgh 1993
- Tayside Complete Health3 and 7 Commercial...
- 15:00 - 19:00
- 01382 549088
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.