- Fee assured
- Verified account
I am a Registered and Chartered Counselling Psychologist and provide Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) with an integrative approach for diagnosed disorders such as anxiety and depression as well as general emotional concerns. I have extensive experience in both the NHS and private practice and have been qualified for over 10 years.
I am offering online therapy and see clients on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Areas of interest
anxiety; depression; OCD; Trauma; PTSD; Bereavement; work stress; relationships; adults aged over 18;
Current NHS consultant posts held
North East London Foundation Trust
4 Orchard Close
- Professional Doctorate Counselling Psychology University East London 2009
- Post Graduate diploma CBT London South bank University 2012
- Master of Science Counselling Psychology University of East London 2006
- Bachelor of Science Psychology Glasgow Caledonian University 2004
- EMDR EMDR Masterclass 2021
Affiliations / memberships