- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Schema focused therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
PLEASE NOTE: Dr Bell is not currently taking on any new Bupa UK clients, only Bupa Global.
I hold a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Oxford and have over 14 years experience successfully helping adults to transform their lives. I am a London-based HCPC accredited Clinical Psychologist, and BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist.
I am incredibly passionate about my work and have been recognised for my innovative and collaborative approach. The foundation of my practice is to create a therapeutic space to enable clients to explore and reduce the barriers to reaching their full potential. I provide bespoke ‘gold standard’ evidence-based therapies as recommended by NICE to facilitate the best outcome.
Having also a research PhD, I am passionate about the translation of evidence from scientific research to therapy sessions. I have a track record of published research in international scientific journals in the field of adult mental health. I am a honorary Lecturer & Researcher at the world-renowned IoPPN, King's College London (since 2014).
If you think you need help, I would be delighted to hear from you!
Getting started: Please visit my website: drvictoriabell.com for more details. I understand that therapy services can be confusing, and I am happy to offer a free 15-minute phone consultation to discuss what you would hope to gain from therapy, and to ensure that I am the appropriate psychologist for your circumstances.
- Registered as a ‘Practitioner Psychologist’ with the HCPC which is the independent UK regulator to protect the public by ensuring practitioners meet rigorous standards of proficiency, education, training and professional behaviour.
- A ‘Chartered Psychologist’ with the BPS which is a legally recognised title and reflects only the highest standard of psychological knowledge and expertise.
- Qualified ‘Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist’ accredited by the BABCP which is the lead organisation for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) in the UK. The CBT Register is the only recommended means of verifying qualified CBT Practitioner Accreditation: https://www.cbtregisteruk.com
Areas of interest
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Oxford 2013
- PhD Queen's University Belfast 2007