- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Video consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
Dr Bell holds a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Oxford, in addition to a research Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology. She is a highly qualified and experienced HCPC Senior Clinical Psychologist and Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist. She has over 13 years’ experience working with adults and adolescents to transform their lives.
Dr Bell is incredibly passionate about her work and has been recognised for her innovative and collaborative approach. She provides bespoke evidence-based therapies, such as traditional and more contemporary forms of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and other Mindfulness based approaches.
Dr Bell’s expertise includes working with the occurrence of multiple disorders simultaneously. She has extensive experience of working successfully with clients who have had ineffective therapy attempts. She has held positions at prestigious NHS London National Specialist services specialising in ‘treatment resistant’ disorders.
Dr Bell has a track record of published research in international scientific journals in the field of adult mental health. She is a Clinical Lecturer and Researcher at the world-renowned Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London.
- Registered as a ‘Practitioner Psychologist’ with the HCPC which is the independent UK regulator to protect the public by ensuring practitioners meet rigorous standards of proficiency, education, training and professional behaviour.
- A ‘Chartered Psychologist’ with the BPS which is a legally recognised title and reflects only the highest standard of psychological knowledge and expertise.
- Qualified ‘Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist’ accredited by the BABCP which is the lead organisation for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) in the UK.
Areas of interest
Bipolar Affective Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Social Anxiety Disorder
- PhD Queen's University Belfast 2007
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Oxford 2013