- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes, Sussex Premier Health .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
Cataract & Retina Specialist
Clinical Lead for East Sussex Diabetic Eye Screening Programme
Senior Lecturer for King's College London
Areas of interest
Age related Macular Degeneration;
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Christopher Scanlan Fee Assured
- Clinical Excellence Award for services to his local NHS trust.
- "Fight for Sight "Small Grant award for his research.
- Award recipient at the Sixth NIHR Infrastructure Doctoral Research Training Camp.
- Letter of commendation from Imperial College London for his teaching contributions.
- MBBS Kings College London 2006
- BSc Kings College London 2003
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2015
- MD (Res) University College London 2019
Reference number 6143164