- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- General urology
- Urinary tract stones
- Urological oncology
Areas of interest
Lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTs), Prostate problems; transurethral resection of prostate (TURP); PSA issues; circumcisions; scrotal surgery; renal masses; haematuria, bladder tumours.
- Susan Miles
- Mount Stuart Hospital St. Vincents Road TORQUAY TQ1 4UP
- 01803 321611
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Jonathan Ingham Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urological surgeon
South devon Healthcare Trust
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Native or bilingual
- Spanish - Native or bilingual
1) Kirollos MM. PSA and age. Is there a correlation and why does it seem to vary? Eur. Urol.; 30: 296-301, 1996.
2) Kirollos MM. Length of postoperative hospital stay after TURP. Ann R Coll Surg Engl; 79: 284-288, 1997.
3) Kirollos MM. The performance characteristics of the BTA test. Brit J Urol; 80: 30-34, 1997.
4) Kirollos MM. Factors influencing blood loss ….TURP. Brit J Urol; 80: 111-115, 1997.
5) Kirollos MM. Statistical review and analysis of the relationship between serum PSA and age. J Urol; 158: 143-145, 1997
6) Kirollos MM. Letter to Editor, Re: The use of the bladder-tumour associated analyte ….. Brit J Urol; 81: 781- 782, 1998.
7) Kirollos MM. Letter to Editor, Re: Initial evaluation of CYFRA 21-1 …. bladder transitional cell carcinoma. J Urol; 160: 838, 1998.
8) Kirollos MM. Urologist at Work: Bleeding following retropubic prostatectomy: …. J Urol; 160: 477-478, 1998.
9) Kirollos MM . Review article: Bladder tumor markers: Need, nature and application. (1) and (2) .. International Urogynecology Journal; 9: 221-235, 1998.
10) Kirollos MM. Letter to Editor, Re: Prostatic infarction/infection J Urol; 162(1): 171, 1999.
11) Kirollos MM. Letter to Editor, Re: Steinstrasse: a comparison of incidence with and without J stenting …. BJU Int; 85: 561, 2000.
12) Kirollos MM. Letter to the Editor, Prediction of pathological stage in patients with clinical stage T1c prostate cancer .. J Urol.; 169: 293-294, 2003.
13) Kirollos MM. Letter to the editor, Recurrence and progression in stage T1G3 bladder …. BJU Int.; 92:332, 2003.
14) Kirollos MM. Letter to the Editor, Outcome after cytoreductive nephrectomy . BJU Int.; 101(7):906, 2008.
15) Kirollos MM. Letter to the Editor, Re: EUA Guidelines on Prostate Cancer. Eur Urol. 2008 Sep;54(3):693-5
16) Kirollos MM. Letter to the Editor, Re: Using PSA to Guide Timing of Androgen Deprivation in Patients with T0-4 N0-2 M0 Eur Urol. 2009 Feb;55(2):e40-2
17) Kirollos M M. Haematuria Quantified: The relationship between quantitative haematuria and newly diagnosed bladder tumours. Cur. Urol 2008;2:169-174.
18) Kirollos M. Exhausting PSA. Letter to the Editor. BMJ.
19) Kirollos M. PR07 interim results: lymph node status -…Eur Urol. 2012 Sep;62(3):568
20) Comparing readmission rates: comparing apples and oranges ... Kirollos M. Journal of clinical Urology. May 2014;7 (3) 221-222
- FRCS (Urol) Royal College of Edinburgh 2001
- FEBU European Board of Urology 2002
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow 1983
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1983
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1982
- LRCP Royal College of Physicians of London 1982
Reference number 2879420
Details of entry to specialist register
- Urology, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
- mount stuart hospital
- 14:00 - 16:00
- 01803 321611
- Mount Stuart Hospital Torquay
- 10:00 - 12:00
- 01803 321611
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details