- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Video and telephone consultations
Ruben Kannan is an award-winning UK-qualified plastic surgeon with special interest in facial reanimation & restorative surgery. Given his expertise in super microsurgery, Mr. Kannan also specialises in lymphatic surgery as well as diabetic foot reconstruction.
Areas of interest
Aesthetic Body Contouring e.g. Breast Augmentations
Diabetic Foot Reconstruction
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead (since Jan 2016)
Cranial Nerve Surgery
Foulds Trophy 2017 (c/o QVH team)
ESOPRS 2017 (c/o QVH VII team)
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Tamil - Native or bilingual
- Hindi - Conversational
- French - Basic
Over 70 national/international presentations and research publications respectively.
- MBBS Christian Medical College, Vellore 1999
- MRCSEd Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2001
- PhD University College London 2006
- FRCS(Plast) Intercollegiate Speciality Board 2011
- Dip(Otol)HNS Royal College of Surgeons of England 2016
Reference number 6035801
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT, 2012
Affiliations / memberships
World Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- La Belle Forme74 London...
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 01732 462844
- The McIndoe CentreHoltye RoadEast GrinsteadRH19...
- 15:00 - 18:00
- 01342 330300
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
07815-265313 (in case of emergency)
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: Ruben.Kannan