- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
I am an experienced Person-Centred Psychotherapist with many additional qualifications relating to the work I do.
We are all unique and at times, we all experience difficulties in our life. My aim is to understand your difficulties so that together we can find a way forward that helps you. A good connection is vital to our work, so that you as my client, feel safe and able to share aspects of your life which may be troubling. I believe it is important to go at your pace and for me to remain alongside you.
Our work together may be short term (usually 8-12 sessions) or longer term (ongoing).
Areas of interest
I have a particular interest in anxiety issues; loss; relationships; depression; living with pain; bereavement; family issues; stress; work related stress; confidence; self esteem; redundancy; separation and divorce.
I see clients over the age of 18.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Polish - Conversational
- MSc Contemporary Person-Centred Psychotherapy & Applications Metanoia Institute London 2018
- Emotion Focused Therapy, Levels 1& 2 Strathclyde University 2017
- Fdn Degree Person-Centred Counselling Middlesex University 2013
- Practitioner Certificate in Clinical Assessment Metanoia Institute, London 2014
- Practitioner Certificate in Working at the Difficult Edge Metanoia Institute, London 2018
- NLP Master Practitioner International Trainers Association of NLP 2014