- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
I have a background across the last 25 years either working or training in mental health, including being a therapist in NHS primary care and mental health nurse in secondary care, along with teaching and supervising on Post Graduate CBT therapy training. I work to high professional standards as an Accredited therapist and supervisor with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists (BABCP) and offer evidence-based Psychotherapy to help with a whole range of difficulties. Please see my website or call me for more information.
Areas of interest
Young people and adults over age 16; depression; anxiety; general anxiety disorder; social anxiety; panic disorder; obsessive compulsive disorder; post traumatic stress disorder; specific phobias; life transitions; long-term conditions;
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist and Supervisor with Outlook South West based in Falmouth.
Currently a Doctoral Student in Clinical Research at the University of Exeter with research interests in involving patients and the public in clinical research, therapeutic use of peers and the community, therapeutic use of imagery, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness and virtual reality.
- BSc(Hons) Psychology & Visual Arts University of Glamorgan 1996
- DipHE Nursing (Mental Health) University of Plymouth 1996
- Adv Dip Hypnotherapy ABC College of Advanced Hypnotherapy 2000
- Dip Counselling Serendipity Counselling & Psychotherapy Training 2002
- PGDip Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy University of Exeter 2013
- MSc Psychology Manchester Metropolitan Univeristy 2018
- Long-term conditions & Medically Unexplained Symptoms IAPT training University of Exeter 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Accreditation psychotherapist and supervisor with British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies.
Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (5-50)