- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 29 Apr 2020
Hello I’m Tracy,
I help people to find better ways to cope with life’s ups and downs, empowering them to come to terms with their situation and manage their emotions.
I use counselling skills to meet the individual needs of my clients and have a genuine interest in helping people improve their quality of life.
I offer a supportive space to help to explore their issues, build resilience and improve their overall wellbeing.
I am a registered BACP Accredited Counsellor; with over 8 year’s post qualified experience in counselling adults. My case load has consisted of a wide range of clients in terms of age, abilities, cultures and presenting issues.
I am also a qualified clinical supervisor with a background in safeguarding.
I am experienced in delivering both short –term brief therapy and longer term support.
I have vast experience of working with a wide spectrum of issues and my specialist areas of interest are in work/employment issues, relationships, bereavement and loss, stress, anxiety and depression.
Areas of interest
Self-harm; Abuse; Anxiety; Bereavement;Depression; Loss; Trauma; Personal development; Cancer, Health related issues; Men's issues; Self esteem; Women's issues; Infertility; Pregnancy related issues; Relationships; Anger management; Redundancy; Stress; Work related issues
- Counselling Accreditation British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists 2014
- Professional Supervision Level 4 Academy of Distance Learning 2015
- Counselling BA (Hons) Degree (CBT and Integrative Approach) New College Durham (Leeds Metropolitan University course) 2011
- Counselling Foundation Degree (CBT, Humanistic, Psychodynamic, Existential and TA) City of Sunderland College 2010
- Senior Accreditation British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists 2019
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP, 2014