- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a BACP accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist and a Clinical Supervisor and have approximately 12 years experience working with people, age 16 and over.
During this time, I have achieved various psychological qualifications, such as; low intensity CBT, Counselling for Depression (Improving Access to Psychological Therapy - IAPT) and gained extensive experience working within private practice, NHS, EAPs, Universities, Charities and the Voluntary sector.
I care warmly about helping people to learn how to work through their emotions and provide an emotion focused integrative approach. I encourage change that is right for each person by offering an empowering approach and offer coping skills, as appropriate.
I understand that seeking help and accessing therapy can be a difficult step to take. In your first session, we will discuss your therapy goals and determine if my therapy approach may be suitable for you. I will do my best to recommend alternatives, when appropriate.
I can offer time-limited focused psychological interventions and longer-term psychological therapy for an extensive range of difficulties.
Online Counselling - Yes
Telephone Counselling - Yes
Face to face Counselling - Not currently
Please contact me if you would like to find out more :-
Mobile - 07809888918
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.
Areas of interest
Age 16 +; Abuse, ADD, ADHD, AIDS/HIV, Anxiety; Bereavement; Aspergers syndrome; Child related issues; Confidence issues; Depression; Infertility; Grief; Loss; Life coaching; Menopause; OCD, Panic; Personal Development; Phobias; Pregnancy related issues; PTSD; Redundancy; Relationships; Hormone changes; Gender Identity; Health Related; Self esteem; Sexuality; Stress; Women's issues; Work Related Stress/issues; Trauma; Self Harm; Identity, Culture and Spirituality.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- Post Graduate Certificate in Low Intensity (CBT) Psychological Therapies Newcastle University 2010
- Counselling Foundation Degree with Commendation University of Sunderland 2009
- Counselling for Depression (IAPT) - Accredited York St John University 2014
- NLP practitioner level certificate Communicating Excellence 2012
- NCFE level 6 Bereavement Counselling Diploma NCFE 2014
- Certificate in Counselling Supervision - Level 5 NCFE 2014
- Solution Focused Practice John Wheeler Solution Focused Training 2010
- CBT Model Training Plummer Court partnered with NHS 2012
Affiliations / memberships