- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist.
I offer specialist assessment and treatment to adults with communication impairments as a result of neurological conditions, as well as voice disorders.
I am passionate about the service I provide and am dedicated to client centred care, working holistically with each individual.
My service is community based, conducting sessions in my clients own homes or a location convenient for them. I believe in facilitating a relaxed environment for therapy.
Areas of interest
- Adults with acquired communication difficulties as a result of neurological deficits such as stroke & dementia.
- Adult swallowing difficulties (dysphagia)
- Voice disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist
Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- BSc (Hons) Speech & Language Therapy City University, London 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- MRCSLT Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists 2011
- HCPC Health & Care Professions Council 2011
- MASLTIP Association of Speech & Language Therapists in Independent Practice 2017
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists
Association of Speech & Language Therapists in Independent Practice
Health & Care Professional Council