- Fee assured
- Verified account
I specialise in all aspects of spinal surgery and provides conservative as well as operative opinion regarding spinal disorders. I specialise in minimally invasive surgery and deformity correction.
I am an Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon at The Walton Centre Liverpool and have developed Countess of Chester Hospital's satellite clinic bringing care closer to Chester. I trained in All Wales Orthopaedic Training Programme at University Hospital of Wales. My higher spinal training was facilitated at the prestigious Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Oswestry.
I was awarded Masters in Trauma Surgery. I am an advocate of patient-centred care and is reflected at "I want great care" forum.
Areas of interest
- The Grosvenor Hospital Wrexham Road Chester CH4 7QP
- 01244 680444
- 01244 680812
- Sophie Jenkins
- Spire Yale Hospital Wrexham Technology Park Croesnewydd Road Wrexham LL13 7YP
- 01978 268050
- 01978 291397
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr John Jerstice Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Spinal Surgeon
The Walton Centre
Minimally invasive surgery
Patient Outcome Score
MISS or Minimally Invasive Surgery
Keyhole Surgery or Endoscopic Spinal Surgery
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
- Oriya - Native or bilingual
- Gujarati - Basic
- Bengali - Basic
Courses offered to GPs
Regularly involved in GP and CMAT physiotherapist seminars.
- MBBS MGM Medical College India 2001
- FRCS (Ortho) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2017
- MSc Trauma Surgery Swansea University 2011
Reference number 6076738
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST Trauma and Orthopaedics, 2017
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.