- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Allen has been a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon doing high volumes of hip and knee replacements for more than 10 years. His NHS practise is based at the Golden Jubilee National Hospital.
He did his higher surgical training in London based at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital and did an Adult Reconstruction Fellowship in Ottawa, Canada. As well as his medical degree he has an MSc in Biomedical Engineering from Strathclyde University.
He is an examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons and is a regular reviewer for the Bone & Joint Journal. Mr Allen now offers MAKO robotic assisted knee and hip replacement surgery.
Areas of interest
Hip replacement, knee replacement, partial,
unicompartmental, knee arthroscopy, MAKO robotic assisted surgery
- Outpatients Department
- Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital 25 Beaconsfield Road Glasgow G12 0PJ
- 0800 616 267
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Geejo J Vennattuparambil Rappai Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Golden Jubilee National Hospital
Kitesurfing, cycling and bridge
- MBChB Dundee University 1994
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1998
- FRCS (Tr&orth) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2006
- MSc (Biomedical Engineering) Strathclyde University 2003
Reference number 4123190
- 25 Beaconsfield RoadGLASGOWG12 0PJ
- 10:00 - 11:00
- 0800 616 267
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
0800 61 62 67