- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health services
- Video and telephone consultations
I am qualified in adult and adolescent mental health
and have over ten years experience working in a variety of settings including an NHS hospital, schools and university and with bereavement charities. Post graduate qualification in Systemic Therapy to work with adolescents and adults regarding childhood wounds and family issues.
My private practice is based short walk from Guildford town centre and currently offering face to face as well as online and telephone counselling. I have a discreet private room overlooking the garden with parking available.
Areas of interest
Qualified to work with adults; and young people; children 12+
Anxiety; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Depression; Relationships; Low self esteem; Identity; Complicated grief; Significant changes; Childhood wounds
My particular interests include:
Family issues; loss; immigration; and significant milestones in life.
- Degree Humanistic Counselling Greenwich University 2011
- PG Family & Child Mental Health Tavistock and Portman Clinic 2018
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Certificate CBT with Heart 2016
- Solution Focussed Therapy Certificate Surrey Counselling Training 2014
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited member BACP 2021
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (>50)
Psychotherapy session - (>50)