- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Reconstructive surgery
Georgios Orfaniotis is a fully accredited London Plastic Surgeon with over 12 years experience in reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery. He trained at several pioneering UK units including the Canniesburn Plastic Surgery Unit - Glasgow, Queen Victoria hospital -East Grinstead, and St Thomas’ Hospital, London. Georgios has completed international fellowships in cutting-edge Plastic surgery units in Taiwan and the Royal Melbourne hospital, Australia. His specialist aesthetic training included a prestigious aesthetic fellowship at the Wellington hospital, London.
Georgios is dual qualified having obtained the Plastic Surgery Fellowship exam of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS Plast) and the European plastic surgery board exam (EBOPRAS). He was entered onto the GMC specialist register for Plastic surgery in 2015. He is a full member of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Association of Head & Neck oncologists (BAHNO).
He currently holds a substantive NHS Consultant position at Guys and St Thomas’ hospital London, a world-leading centre for cancer reconstruction services. Prior to this he was a Consultant at the Royal London hospital and a core member of the Head and Neck multidisciplinary team at University College London hospital.
Georgios has a keen interest in teaching and has been recognised as invited faculty and through international awards from the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He enjoys clinical research and has published over 25 articles in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals.
Areas of interest
Microvascular free flap reconstruction; Head & Neck reconstruction; Skin cancer management; Malignant and benign skin lesions; Lower limb reconstruction
- Liam Yarlett
- Kent Space Ltd 6-8 Lordswood Industrial Estate Revenge Road Chatham ME5 8UD
- 020 7177 8118
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Katherine Cheesman Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Greek, Modern - Native or bilingual
- Italian - Fluent
- Fellowship in Plastic surgery FRCS(Plast) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2016
- EBOPRAS European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery 2016
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 2009
- MBBS Aristotle University Medical School 2002
- Advanced Reconstructive fellowship Royal Melbourne hospital 2016
- Senior Microsurgery fellow Guy's and St Thomas' hospitals 2015
- Fellowship in Aesthetic surgery The Wellington hopsital, London 2016
- Microsurgery fellow China Medical University hospital, Taiwan 2014
Reference number 6146401
Details of entry to specialist register
- Plastic surgery Specialist Register, 2015
Affiliations / memberships
-British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
-British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
-Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in -Plastic Surgery
-Specialist register of the General Medical Council
- HCA The Shard
- 15:00 - 18:00
- 020 7234 2009
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Contact hospital where treated. They will contact Dr Christodoulides.
During office hours, secretary can be contacted at email@example.com
0207 177 8118