- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Pain management
- Sports injuries (MSK)
Areas of interest
Children's Physiotherapy; Sports injuries; Developmental orthopaedics; Post-operative rehabilitation; Post-Botox rehabilitation; Back pain; knee pain; back pain; multi-level surgery rehabilitation; Post SDR rehabilitation; Lycra
Current NHS consultant posts held
Senior Paediatric Physiotherapist - Cambrigeshire Community Services NHS Trust, Cambridge
Cerebral Palsy, Gait assessment, Outcome measures, Virtual reality
• Rathinam C, Mohan V, Peirson J. Subash-Nethaji K, Skinner J, Kuhn I. Effectiveness of Virtual Reality in the treatment of hand function in Children with Cerebral Palsy: A Systematic Review. J Hand Ther. 2018 Jul 13. doi: 10.1016/j.jht.2018.01.006.
• Rathinam C, Bateman A, Peirson J. Observational Gait Assessment Tools in Paediatrics – A systematic Literature Review. Gait Posture. 2014 Jun;40(2):279-85.
• Rathinam C, Spokes G, Bridges S. Green DA.. Effects of Lycra Body Suit Orthosis on a Child with Developmental Coordination Disorder: A Case Study, J Prosthet Orthot. 2013 Jan 25(1):58-61.
• Rathinam C, Nair N, Gupta A, Joshi S, Bansal S.‘Self reported Motorcycle Riding Behaviour Among School children in India’, Accid Anal Prev. 2007 Mar;39(2):334-9.
• Nago P, Rathinam C, Mares K. Comparison of efficacy of intra-articular injections of hyaluronic acid versus corticosteroids in the treatment of osteoarthritic carpometacarpal joint of the thumb: A systematic review http://www.crd.york.ac.uk/PROSPERO/display_record.asp?ID=CRD42015015748#.VZB2JPlViko
Affiliations / memberships
Member - Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (72803)
Member - Medicolegal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
Member - Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapy (106780)