- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
As a qualified counsellor and accredited Cognitive Behavioural (CBT) therapist, I have worked for more than twelve years in both the NHS and private sector with adult clients presenting with a wide range of low mood and anxiety difficulties.
Areas of interest
I work with adult clients - in both time-limited and longer term therapy - who are experiencing distress and difficulty associated with, depression; post traumatic stress disorder; obsessive compulsive disorder; generalised anxiety disorder; health anxiety; panic disorder; specific phobia; low self-esteem; attachment and relationship difficulties.
Current NHS consultant posts held
I currently hold a post as CBT therapist and clinical supervisor in the NHS.
- Post Graduate Diploma CBT University of Surrey 2011
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Therapy Northbrook College 2008
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing Training accredited by EMDR Europe Association 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- Accredited with British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies, 2013