- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Hello! I'm Karine Patel, I hold a B.Sc. (hons) in nutrition & dietetics and I completed my Master's degree in Nutrition too, where I studied about the best strategies & barriers of sustainable weight loss. I am also a member of the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the British Dietetic Association (BDA).
I am passionate about my work, and I am devoted to make you fall in love with healthy living. Whether you are a ‘picky’ eater or a big eater, I will make you discover the joys of tasty healthy eating and you will finally reach your goal for good! No more dieting, feeling tired and restricted!
To provide you the BEST SERVICE and EXPERTISE within each specialty, we have a team of 12 expert dietitians who covers each health conditions described below.
Areas of interest
- Weight loss
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- High Cholesterol
- Hypertension/ High blood pressure
- Gastrointestinal issues (Diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, coeliac disease)
- Vegetarian or vegan
- Women's health (menopause, osteoporosis, pregnancy, fertility, lactation, ovarian cancer, breast cancer)
- Eating disorders (binge eating, anorexia nervosa, bulimia)
- Renal/ Kidney disease/ Nephrology
- Nutrient deficiencies (anemia, etc.)
- Sports Nutrition
- Food allergies
- Food intolerances
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Native or bilingual
- Greek, Modern - Native or bilingual
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
- Panjabi, Punjabi - Native or bilingual
- Spanish - Native or bilingual
- Portuguese - Native or bilingual
- MSc Nutrition & Dietetics King's College London 2018
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics King's College London 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, we will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.