- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Video and telephone consultations
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile. I am a long experienced Counsellor, having NHS Primary Care Experience, as well as Voluntary Organisation and Private Sector Experience over approx. 20 years.
I provide Therapy for:
* Individuals, 1-2-1 Therapy
* Couples Therapy
with specific experience in:
* Relationship Difficulties including personal and workplace
* Grieving, Loss
* Anxiety related difficulties
* Low Mood/Depression
* All Life Difficulties - please call me to explore if I can support you with your specific need at this time.
Sessions can take place either:
* Face-to-face, or
* By Telephone, or
* By Online method
I provide either short term (6-8 sessions) or longer term (8 plus sessions) according to your unique circumstance and need. Please don't hesitate to contact me, if you would like to know more about how I work and how Counselling can help you at this time.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Depression; Grieving & Loss; Coping with Health Issues; Relationship Difficulties; Couples or Individuals; Disabilities; Learning Difficulties; Addictions & Substance Misuse: Eating disorders; Gender and Identity; Abuse; Isolation & Loneliness; Life changes; Career Changes & Refocus; Stress of all Natures/Types; and all Life Difficulties.