- Fee assured
- Verified account
Qualified 1983 from Cambridge University/Guy's Hospital.
Consultant T+O Surgery The Maidstone Hospital 1994-2019.
Past Chair SE Thames T+O Surgery Training Circuit.
Areas of interest
Elective lumbar spinal surgery; lumbar discectomy; lumbar spinal decompression; coccygectomy
- Appointments - KIMS Hospital
- Kent Institute Of Medicine & Surgery Newnham Court Way Weavering Maidstone ME14 5FT
- 01622 237727
- Appointments - Nuffield Hospital, Tunbridge Wells
- Nuffield Health Tunbridge Wells Hospital Kingswood Road Tunbridge Wells TN2 4UL
- 01892 531111
- 07754 068151
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Robert Williams Fee Assured
- Dr Beata Misztal Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant T+O Surgery, Maidstone +Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.
All aspects of T+O Surgery.
Over 20 peer-reviewed publications.
Current research projects:
Retained epidural catheter in spinal canal; management options
Minimising unnecessary theatre door opening
Theatre, especially Shakespeare.
International and roots rugby; former age group coach Sevenoaks rugby club.
Player Sunday league Addington Cricket Club, Kent.
Study of foreign languages: French, Italian, German.
1 Trust Discretionary Point.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Conversational
- German - Basic
- Italian - Basic
Journal Bone And Joint Surgery.
Courses offered to GPs
Given on an ad hoc basis as organised by local private hospitals.
Reference number 2845786