- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Dr. Sheau Ng has been an UK trained consultant Dermatologist since 2008. He specialises in the diagnosis and management of skin cancer and general dermatology. He has completed a fellowship training in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Advanced Skin Surgery with the Welsh Institue of Dermatolgy in 2010. Currently, a substantive consultant Dermatologist at Torbay Hospital and is the Lead of Local Skin Cancer Multidisciplinary Team.
Areas of interest
Skin cancers; Benign skin lesions; Dermatological surgery; Eczema; Psoriasis; Acne; Inflammatory skin conditions.
- MB ChB University of Sheffield 1996
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians of London 2004
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians of London 2017
- Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Advanced Dermatological Surgery Walsh Institute of Dermatology, Cardiff 2010
Reference number 4299624
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Full Registration General Medical Council 1997
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST in Dermatology, UK, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
Medical Protection Society
British Association of Dermatologists
British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- St Vincent's Road TORQUAY TQ1 4UP
- 10:00 - 13:00
- 01803 321672
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.