- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Consultant Paediatric Surgeon in Nottingham Children's Hospital, Queens Medical Centre and Derbyshire Children's Hospital, Royal Derby Hospital.
I have more than 25 years of experience in the field of Paediatric Surgery.
I am the Speciality Lead for Paediatric Surgery at Nottingham and Lead Trainer for Trainees in Paediatric Surgery.
Areas of interest
Children's Surgery below age of 16 years; Hernia; Hydrocele; Undescended testes; Orchidopexy; Circumcision; Prepucioplasty; umbilical hernia; Tongue tie; Laparoscopic surgery; Gastrointestinal surgery; abdominal pain; constipation;
- Ruth Bowen
- Nottingham University Hospital Queens Medical Centre Derby Road Nottingham NG7 2UH
- 07843 491627
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Purushothaman Sudarshan Fee Assured
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
- Marathi (Marāṭhī) - Native or bilingual
- MBBS University of Bombay 1989
- M.S. University of Bombay 1991
- M.Ch (Paediatric Surgery) University of Bombay 1995
- FRCS Ed (Paed. Surg) Intercollegiate Speciality Board 2003
Reference number 4591838
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Executive Committee Member British Association of Paediatric Surgeons 2018
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details