- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Family Therapy
Feeling ‘stuck’ is often a sign that we need to change the way in which we approach a certain problem. Having extensive knowledge and experience in CBT (DBT), Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy and Couples Therapy, I work by tailoring psychotherapy specifically to individual needs.
My approach is personal and non-judgemental. Starting therapy may feel like a difficult choice, however I encourage to view it as a personal investment to reflect and get to know oneself more intimately.
In gentle and caring manner we will explore the causes and solutions to various issues, see how they interrelate and reinforce each other, examine thinking patterns, emotional difficulties and ways forward, towards a better life.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Russian - Native or bilingual
- Latvian - Fluent
- MSc Clinical Applications of Psychology Kingston University 2013
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology School of Psychotherapy and Counselling 2019
- Diploma in CBT Buckinghamshire University 2015
- Diploma in Systemic Psychotherapy working with Families and Individuals The Tavistock NHS 2016
- Diploma in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy AGIP 2018
Affiliations / memberships
BABCP, BPS, UKCP, AFT
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: NatalijaRascotina