- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Family Therapy
Feeling ‘stuck’ is often a sign that we need to change the way in which we approach a certain problem. Having extensive knowledge and experience in CBT, DBT, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, and Couples Therapy, I work by tailoring psychotherapy specifically to individual needs.
I use cutting edge research and skills. My mission is to see each person through the most difficult times and towards recovery.
Starting therapy may feel like a difficult choice however, I encourage you to view it as an essential investment in getting to know oneself. This will inevitably have a positive effect on relationships with others, level of success, and overall happiness.
In a gentle and non-judgemental manner we will explore the causes and solutions to various issues, see how they interrelate and reinforce each other, examine thinking patterns, emotional difficulties, and ways forward, towards a better life.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety; Trauma
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Russian - Native or bilingual
- Latvian - Fluent
- Diploma in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy AGIP 2018
- Diploma in Systemic Psychotherapy working with Families and Individuals The Tavistock NHS 2016
- Diploma in CBT Buckinghamshire University 2015
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy School of Psychotherapy and Counselling 2020
- MSc Clinical Applications of Psychology Kingston University 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: NatalijaHayter