- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I have over 22 years of experience as a consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics. I have an established practice in knee, hip and lumbar spinal surgery. I am often asked to give a second opinion in complex cases.
Areas of interest
Knee replacement; Ligament knee surgery; Sports injuries; Hip replacement; Lumbar spinal surgery;
- Linda Cozens
- Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital Shenfield Road Shenfield BRENTWOOD CM15 8EH
- 01277 695654
- 01277 200188
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Judith Whitehead Fee Assured
- Dr David Lowe Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopeadics Surgeon and Musculoskeletal Lead at Basildon and Thurrock NHS Foundation Trust Hospitals.
Based at Basildon hospital and Orsett hospital.
Clinical Excellence awards to level 8 for contribution to the NHS.
(Additional) Languages spoken
Courses offered to GPs
Various knee topics
Lumbar spine assessment and surgery.
- MBBS London University 1983
- FRCS (Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of England 1995
- Advanced Trauma Life Saver Royal College of Surgeons of England 2014
Reference number 2841517
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma and Orthopaedic Specialist, 1995
Affiliations / memberships
British Orthopaedic Association
- Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, CM15 8EH
- 08:00 - 13:00
- 01277 695695
- Spire Hartswood Hospital, CM13 3LE
- 14:00 - 19:00
- 01277 232525
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Brentwood Hospital, Nuffield Health