- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
I am an ENT surgeon. I have been working as a Consultant in Aintree University Hospital in Liverpool since 2012. I graduated in the year 2000.
My main areas of expertise is Otology, balance/dizziness and skull base surgery.
I am the lead of balance services in Aintree University Hospital/Liverpool.
Areas of interest
Otology; Neuro-Otology; Balance/ Dizziness ; Skull Base Surgery. Benign neck Surgery, Nasal and sinus diseases; Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy. Grommets.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ear Nose and Throat/ Skull Base Surgery/ Aintree University Hospital/ Liverpool.
Honorary Lecturer Liverpool University.
Skull Base Surgery (Acoustic Neuroma and Skull Base Osteomyelitis).
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Native or bilingual
- Conservation surgery for early laryngeal carcinoma
- Development of a physiotherapy-led balance clinic:
the Aintree model
- Growth Patterns of Residual Tumor in
Preoperatively Growing Vestibular Schwannomas
- The Keyhole Retrosigmoid Approach
to theCerebello-Pontine Angle: Indications,
Technical Modifications, and Results.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Temporal Bone: Outcomes of
Radical Surgery and Postoperative Radiotherapy
Courses offered to GPs
Assessment/Diagnosis and treatment of Dizzy Patients.
- Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons of England of OtoRhinoLaryngology FRCS (ORL-HNS) Royal college of Surgeons of England 2011
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons of England (MRCS) Royal college of Surgeons of England 2007
- Doctoral Degree/ MD of Ear Nose and throat Ain Shams University/ Egypt 2008
- Masters Degree/ MSc of Ear Nose and Throat Ain Shams University/ Egypt 2004
- MBBCh Ain Shams University/ Egypt 2000
Reference number 7058174
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.