- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Thyroid Disorders; T3+T4 therapy;
Adrenal Tumors and disorders;
Hirsutism & PCOS;
Parathyroid and calcium disorders;
Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes management;
Cardiovascular and Renal protection in diabetes.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Physician (Endocrinology and Diabetes)
University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff.
Genetics of hypothyroidism.
Persistent symptoms despite achieving normal blood tests with treatment for hypothyroidism is frequently seen. It is essential to explore the reasons and therapeutic options in this cohort.
Travel, Cuisine and long distance running.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Kannada - Native or bilingual
- Hindi - Fluent
Courses offered to GPs
Bi-annual meeting focussed on GP's for managing diabetes and endocrine conditions.
Visist www.diabendo.co.uk for details.
- MBBS J N Medical college India 1999
- MD Bangalore Medical College, India 2003
- MRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians- London 2007
- MRCP(Endocrinology and Diabetes) Royal College of Physicians- London 2012
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians Royal College of Physicians- London 2018
Reference number 6097525
Details of entry to specialist register
- Completion of specialist training in Endocrinology and Diabetes, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Medical Defence Union
Royal College of Physicians (London)
- The Cardiff BayDunleavy DriveCARDIFFCF11 0SN
- 13:00 - 17:30
- 029 2083 6700
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details