- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Type of disorders I worked with: Depression, Anxiety, ADD, BPD, BIPOLAR DISORDER, ASD, PTSD, OCD, Eating Disorder, Sleep Disorder, Addictions (New and Classic).
Areas of interest
- INDIVIDUAL THERAPY FOR ADULTS: depending on the patient resources, the symptoms, the available setting and the nature of the disorder. Accordingly with the above I use either the CBT/DBT/CAT or the Deep Psychotherapy (Freud).
- COUPLE’S THERAPY: it is based on finding the right balance between autonomy and independence on one side and the will to share one’s own life with the partner on the other.
- ADOLESCENTS: Active Listening and Coaching which is a very fine balance.
- CHILDREN: in this field I worked on two sides: one is to identify and support the so called “gifted” children and the other is playing with them with a tool called “Tedart” through which we can gather lots of precious information to share with the parents/caregivers/teachers/etc…
- GROUP THERAPY FOR ADULTS: it is generally oriented to some specific purpose, e.g. losing weight (see the project “brain and body”), eating disorders, new pathological addictions, classic addictions, etc…
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability