- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I am a consultant in obstetrics and gynaecology. I qualified from Liverpool University in 1983. I currently work at Queen's Hospital in Romford where I hold the position of fertility lead. I have broad expertise in many areas of obstetrics and gynaecology. I am an examiner for the RCOG.
Areas of interest
Gynaecology; Fertility / Infertility and assisted conception; Endocrinology for infertility; Vulval disorders; Benign gynaecology; Menstrual disorders (menorrhagia); Pelvic prolapse
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in O+G at Queens Hospital, Romford.
Advanced obstetric ultrasound.
- MBChB Liverpool University 1983
- Diploma in venereology Liverpool University 1984
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 1990
- Diploma in Advanced Obstetric Ultrasound RCOG/RCR 2008
Reference number 2832346
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chair of the DRCOG subcommittee RCOG 2010
- Member of exam and assessment committee RCOG 2010
- Member of working party looking at RCOG representation RCOG 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 1999
Affiliations / memberships
British Fertility Society
British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- Spire Roding Hospital, IG4 5PZ
- 18:00 - 20:30
- 020 8551 1100
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details