- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Maxillofacial Surgery is quite a demanding career especially for a woman. I am passionate about patient care, and my goal is to always deliver the best possible contemporary experience. I aim to offer my patients the latest innovations and techniques available today. My strong family values help keep me grounded and enable me to deliver an honest, friendly and enthusiastic service.
On a social basis, I was formally a Ballroom and Latin dance instructor and always make time to instruct and enjoy dancing. I am also an avid reader and love my family time, travelling, cycling and enjoying good food.
Areas of interest
Facial trauma; primary as well as post traumatic defects; salivary gland disease; facial skin lesions; cystic lesions of the jaws; dentoalveolar surgery including wisdom teeth removal; removal of impacted teeth; non surgical facial cosmetic procedures; antiwrinkle treatment with injections;TMJ dysfunction and management of conditions such as MRONJ and BRONJ.
- Kim Ward
- Spire Leicester Hospital Gartree Road Leicester LE2 2FF
- 0116 265 3687
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Bolaji Ayorinde Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- DDS Undergraduate Dentistry degree The University of the West Indies, Trinidad 1997
- MBBS Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery The University of the West Indies, Trinidad 2002
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 2005
- FRCS (OMFS) Royal College of Surgeons 2012
- FFD(OSOM) Specialist Fellowship Diploma of the Faculty of Dentistry, in Oral Surgery with Oral Medicine The Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland 2012
Reference number 6054956
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Tribunal member Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service 2016
- PLAB examiner GMC 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (OMFS) of England, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
General Medical Council
General Dental Council
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
British Medical Association
Women in Surgery
Member of the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service
Medical and Dental Defence Union Scotland
- Spire Leicester Hospital, Gartree...
- 13:30 - 18:00
- 0116 265 3685
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Spire Ward 2: 0116 265 3027