- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Consultant with 22 years experience dealing with a wide variety of psychiatric disorder.
Areas of interest
Treatment resistant schizophrenia
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant forensic Psychiatrist, Leeds and York Partnership Foundation NHS trust. Newsam centre, Seacroft Hospital, York Rd Leeds LS14 6WB
Co-editor Third Edition Royal College of Psychiatrists Handbook of ECT.
- BSc University of London 1980
- MB, BS University of London 1983
- MRCPsych Royal College of Psychiaitrists 1988
- MMedSc University of Leeds 1989
- FRCPsych Royal College of Psychiaitrists 2004
Reference number 2826697
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Psychiatry, 1992
- Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital, LS1 3EB
- 17:00 - 20:30
- 0113 388 2067
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.