- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Interventional cardiology
- Percutaneous coronary intervention with/without stenting
- Reporting of echocardiography
I qualified from Leeds University in 1983 and trained in Sheffield and Manchester. I have been established as a Consultant in Calderdale since 1998. I am an interventional cardiologist and the clinical lead for this service in my trust. I have broad interests and training in general cardiology as well as my subspeciality interest in intervention.
Areas of interest
Cardiology; cardiac intervention; angioplasty; stenting; angina; coronary artery disease; permanent pacing; devices; arrhythmia; atrial fibrillation; hypertension; chest pain; palpitations; heart failure.
- Dawn Ingle
- Spire Elland Hospital Elland Lane ELLAND HX5 9EB
- 01422 324037
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Cardiologist Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS trust
Previous publications on heart transplantation.
Sport, Gym, Family, Reading.
Nationally published outcome statistics regarding my pci outcomes are available at the website of the British Cardiovascular Intervention Society.
- BSc Anatomy Leeds University 1980
- MBChB Leeds University 1983
- MD Leeds University 1997
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2000
Reference number 2826295
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology and General Internal Medicine, 1998
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.