- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- General cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
I qualified from Leeds University in 1983 and trained in Sheffield and Manchester. I have been established as a Consultant in Calderdale since 1998. I am an interventional cardiologist I have broad interests and training in general cardiology as well as my subspeciality interest in intervention.
- Dawn Ingle
- Spire Elland Hospital Elland Lane ELLAND HX5 9EB
- 01422 324037
- BSc Anatomy Leeds University 1980
- MBChB Leeds University 1983
- MD Leeds University 1997
Reference number 2826295
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology and General Internal Medicine, 1998
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.