- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
Current NHS consultant posts held
Lead consultant medical oncologist for colorectal and gynaecological cancer at St George's Universtiy Hospitals Foundation Trust.
Lead for chemotherapy service at St George's.
Active clinical researcher in oncological treatments for colorectal and gynaecological cancers, including translational research.
- BSc (Hons) in physiology King's College, University of London 1980
- MB BS Westminster Medical School, University of London 1983
- PhD in Molecular Biology Post graduate Medical School, University of London 1993
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 1997
Reference number 2825490
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST in Medical Oncology, 1997
Affiliations / memberships
Association of Cancer Physicians
Royal College of Physicians
British Association of Cancer Research
European Society of Medical Oncology
- Cancer Centre London at Parkside49...
- 08:30 - 12:00
- 020 8725 3233
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Fiona Lofts
0208 672 1255