- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I have over 15 yr of NHS experience where I have worked as a Senior and Highly specialised clinical psychologist, supervisor and trainer. I am passionate about helping people to overcome live challenges from a non-judgemental, supportive stance, and using cutting edge, evidence based treatments.
Areas of interest
I have expertise in the treatment of anxiety, depression, mood difficulties, obsessive compulsive disorder, body image concerns, work related stress, women's health, postnatal depression, health anxiety, panic disorder, relationship difficulties, anger issues.
Cognitive and behavioural processes in anxiety disorders, including obsessive compulsive disorder, and psychosis.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Spanish - Native or bilingual
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Royal Holloway University of London 2007
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapies Royal Holloway University of London 2011
- BSc & MSc in Psychology Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain 2000
Affiliations / memberships
Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, member of the Faculty of Perinatal Mental Health and Faculty of leadership and Management. Chartered Clinical Psychologist.
Accredited by the British Association of Cognitive and behavioural Psychotherapy
Registered with Health Care and Professions Council
European Association of Clinical Psychology and Psychological Treatment
Fellow of the Health Education Academy