- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
Dr Samantha Woodley has been a Chartered Clinical Psychologist since 2013. She completed her Doctorate at Lancaster University where the ethos is on treating people as individuals and creating a bespoke understanding of each person's difficulties to help lead to changes.
Samantha’s special interests include working with people who are distressed as a result of previous trauma, people who are having difficulties in relationships or managing their emotions, or are continuing to find themselves repeating the same unhelpful patterns in their lives.
Areas of interest
Personality difficulties; anxiety; depression; mood changes; bipolar; trauma; PTSD; self esteem; relationship problems; self-harm; grief
Vicarious trauma published in Clinical Psychology Forum
Grief in caregivers of person's with Alzheimer's and related dementia in Journal of Dementia
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Lancaster University 2013
- Dialectical behavioural therapy British isles DBT training 2015
- Mentalisation based treatment Bateman and Fonargy 2015
- Compassion focused therapy advanced training CFT foundation 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- Health Care Professions Council, 2013
- British Psychological Society Chartered Member, 2018
Affiliations / memberships
Chartered member of British Psychological Society
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.