- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I specialize in workplace, psychological & clinical difficulties.
* Psychological and diagnostic assessments.
* Co-creation of psychological formulations and treatment plans.
* I have expertise working with complex anxiety, depression and traumas resulting from distressing life disturbances, relationship difficulties or chronic illness
* Nurturing emotional & psychological resilience.
* Helping people find new ways to enhance their coping strategies to improve their emotional and psychological well-being.
* Nurturing interpersonal skills sets for leadership
* BPS Chartered psychologist and HCPC registered psychologist
* BACP accredited and registered psychotherapist.
South Hampstead, London NW6 3HS.
I offer counselling, coaching & psychotherapy.
WEB & EMAIL
Areas of interest
CLINICAL PROBLEMS: Anxiety; Shame; Chronic Worry; Panic Attacks; Trauma & Shame based trauma; Social Anxiety; Health Anxiety; Chronic Pain; Fatigue; Fibromyalgia; Phobias; Low Mood; Depression, Obsessions & Compulsions.
PSYCHOLOGICAL DIFFICULTIES: Self-esteem; Confidence; Class and Social-identity changes; Anger Management; Frustration; Relationships, Sexual Issues; Sexual Identity; Managing stress; Bereavement; Loss, Physical Abuse; Emotional Abuse; Sexual Abuse.
WORKPLACE CHALLENGES: Leadership, Time & Change Management, Assertiveness, Managing Criticism, Developing Psychological Capital & Global Mindset, Procrastination, Self-Directed Learning, Problem Solving, Decision Making.
- MA psychoanalytic psychotherapy Tavistock clinic (Essex university) 2011
- MSc in cognitive-behavioural therapy London metropolitian University 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Chartered member of the British psychological Society (BPS) -
Registered member of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)