- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
I specialize in workplace, psychological & clinical difficulties.
* Psychological and diagnostic assessments.
* Co-creation of psychological formulations and treatment plans.
* I have expertise working with complex anxiety, depression and traumas resulting from distressing life disturbances, relationship difficulties or chronic illness
* Nurturing emotional & psychological resilience.
* Helping people find new ways to enhance their coping strategies to improve their emotional and psychological well-being.
* Nurturing interpersonal skills sets for leadership
* BPS Chartered psychologist and HCPC registered psychologist
* BACP accredited and registered psychotherapist.
South Hampstead, London NW6 3HS.
* I offer counselling, coaching & psychotherapy.
FORMAT OF SESSIONS
* Face to face sessions
* Online session (Live Skype video streaming)
* Telephone sessions
WEB & EMAIL
Areas of interest
CLINICAL PROBLEMS: Anxiety; Shame; Chronic Worry; Panic Attacks; Trauma & Shame based trauma; Social Anxiety; Health Anxiety; Chronic Pain; Fatigue; Fibromyalgia; Phobias; Low Mood; Depression, Obsessions & Compulsions.
PSYCHOLOGICAL DIFFICULTIES: Self-esteem; Confidence; Class and Social-identity changes; Anger Management; Frustration; Relationships, Sexual Issues; Sexual Identity; Managing stress; Bereavement; Loss, Physical Abuse; Emotional Abuse; Sexual Abuse.
WORKPLACE CHALLENGES: Leadership, Time & Change Management, Assertiveness, Managing Criticism, Developing Psychological Capital & Global Mindset, Procrastination, Self-Directed Learning, Problem Solving, Decision Making.
- MA psychoanalytic psychotherapy Tavistock clinic (Essex university) 2011
- MSc in cognitive-behavioural therapy London metropolitian University 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Chartered member of the British psychological Society (BPS) -
Registered member of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (5-50)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)