- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Hillsborough Private Clinic .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
- Surgical retinal
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Belfast Health and Social care Trust with main work at Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast ; Mater Hospital , Belfast; and Macular service, Fairview, Belfast.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Tamil - Native or bilingual
- Hindi - Fluent
- MBBS Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India 2000
- Master of Surgery, Ophthalmology Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India 2003
- MRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London 2006
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London 2012
- Fellowship in Vitreo-Retinal Surgery Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre, UK 2014
Reference number 6066527
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC Specialist Register for Ophthalmology, 2013
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details