- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
As a clinical psychologist, I have over 14 years of specialist experience in the NHS. For many years I have worked with adults with trauma and difficult experiences growing up, troubling symptoms and long-term physical health conditions (such as persistent pain, cancer, cardiac conditions and renal failure).
I am an EMDR Europe accredited practitioner and offer specialised interventions for trauma, persistent pain and other troubling memories and symtoms.
I work in a compassionate way, and also have a PG certificate in counselling.
Areas of interest
Adults; older adults; stress; psychological distress; trauma; childhood abuse; physical health issues; persistent pain; cancer; loss; adjustment issues
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
(Additional) Languages spoken
- German - Native or bilingual
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology University of Manchester 2004
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling University of East London 2011
- Accredited Practitioner in EMDR EMDR Europe 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registered Clinical Psychologist;
Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (BPS);
as an accredited EMDR Practitioner member of the EMDR Association UK and Ireland