- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am a BACP accredited counsellor with over 5 years of providing counselling support to individuals. I have worked for a number of agencies including the NHS and drug and alcohol charities. I now work in private practice based in Dartford and South London. I offer support for depression, anxiety, stress, relationship issues, loss, addiction, work related issues, self esteem issues and many more.
I have experience in both short and long term therapy and have an integrated approach. This includes using CBT, solution focused methods, person centred and psychodynamic techniques.
Areas of interest
Depression; anxiety; stress; bereavement; relationship issues; attachment issues; addictions; self esteem; work related issues; childhood issues; eating disorders; drug and alcohol issues.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Video and telephone consultations
- MA Psychotherapy & Counselling Regents University 2017
- Post Graduate Diploma Counselling Regents University 2013
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Accreditation and membership
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: newinsightstherapy