- Verified this account
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in cardiac anaesthesia and Intensive care
Manchester Royal Infirmary
Diabetes and anaesthesia
Outcomes after surgery
Honorary Visiting professor medical University of Nanjing, China
Courses offered to GPs
Perioperative management of patients with cardiac disease undergoing non-cardiac surgery.
Management of antiplatelet and anticoagulant drugs in the perioperative period.
- MB ChB Manchester University 1983
- DA Faculty 1985
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 1989
- FFICM Faculty of Intensive care medicine 2011
- cert HSM Institute of health service managers 1993
- Accreditation in Transthoracic Echocardiography British Society of Echocardiography 2009
Details of entry to specialist register
- Anaesthesia, 1993
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details